Skip to Main Content

Stamford Court : exterior

This photograph shows Stamford Court, which is on the the site of the original Eu Court that existed from 1920 to 1992. It depicts the facade of the building which is decorated with glass panels and brown coloured marble. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All Rights Reserved. National Library Board Singapore 2007.

Subjects


Suggested Pictures

Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore