This 1983 photograph shows Club Street, towards Ramah Street and Cross Street. Shophouses and motor vehicles can be seen in the photograph. Club Street, which is lined with conserved shophouses, was named after the Weekly Entertainment Club, formed in 1891, in the Chinatown area. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.