This 2010 photograph shows the hall of the main altar in Hong San See temple (风山寺). A large gold-coloured incense burner is framed by a red table, with the altar only partially visible. Several lanterns and coils of incense are also seen hanging from the ornately-decorated ceiling over the altar. The temple was originally built at Tras Street in Tanjong Pagar in 1829 and was gazetted as a national monument in 1978. It is now located at no. 31 Mohamed Sultan Road. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Little Red Dot Collection.
All rights reserved. National Library Board, 2010