Ridley Park, from Tanglin Road : general view


Reproduction Available:

A 1995 photograph showing Ridley Park (towards house no. 16), from Tanglin Road junction. Located off Tanglin Road, Ridley Park was named after Sir Henry Nicholas Ridley. He was the first Scientific Director of the Botanic Gardens from 1888 - 1911. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures