Skip to Main Content

Coleman Street, from Hill Street : general view [2]

Reproduction Available:

This 1982 photograph shows Coleman Street, from Hill Street. Part of Singapore Philatelic Museum can be seen on the left of the photograph. Coleman Street is named after George Drumgold Coleman, who was responsible for the development of early Singapore and buildings such as the original St. Andrew's Church, which was demolished in 1855. The roads mentioned are located near City Hall. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.


Suggested Pictures