This is a 1995 photograph showing Mohamed Sultan Road, towards Martin Road (at Kim Yam Road corner). Located in the Robertson Quay area, Mohamed Sultan Road was officially named in 1898, and is today home to some conserved shophouses and national monuments, such as the Hong San See temple. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.