A 1982 photograph, showing Victoria Street, with St. Anthony Boys' School opposite Bain Street. Founded in 1893, the school moved into its premises at Victoria Street in 1926. This building is still standing today and is gazetted for conservation. The school was relocated in 1992 to Bukit Batok and became a co-ed school, renamed as St. Anthony's Primary School. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.