This 1983 photograph shows a shophouse, located at no. 30 Chin Chew Street, dated 1926. The first transitional shophouse styled double-storey building features a French window and semi-circular transom window in the centre on its upper level. On 18 January 1997, Chin Chew Street became part of the China Square Conservation Area. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.