This photograph, taken between 1895 and 1897, shows Fullerton Square. Fullerton Square was where Fort Fullerton was once located. The Chartered Bank building can be seen in the centre of the photograph. On the left, stands the Hongkong and Shanghai Bank building. Bullock carts and trishaws can be seen around the square. Title devised by Library staff. Information contributed by Richard Hale.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.