This 1983 photograph depicts a row of shophouses dated 1929, along Upper Serangoon Road (opposite Lim Tua Tow Market). In the right foreground is a pedestrian crossing, with two traffic lights to its left. Guard rails separating traffic from both directions can also be seen on the left. Title devised by library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.