This 1993 photograph shows a tree-lined Dunearn Road, at Swiss Club Road/Bukit Timah Turf Club junction (facing northwards). Dunearn Road, which was constructed in 1841, was officially named in 1928 after Dunearn House (a mansion that served as the former Oldham Hall Boarding School). Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.