This 2010 photograph shows the interior of Hong San See temple. The plaque above the door is in Chinese calligraphy, with the characters "普惠群生". There are two traditional Chinese lanterns hanging from the lower beam, and golden sculptures above the doors. The temple was originally built at Tras Street in Tanjong Pagar in 1829 and was gazetted as a national monument in 1978. It is now located at no. 31 Mohamed Sultan Road. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Little Red Dot Collection. All rights reserved. National Library Board, 2010