This 1992 photograph shows the church compound and corridor of a Presbyterian church on Prinsep Street. The church, previously known as Straits Chinese Presbyterian Church, was rebuilt in 1930, renamed as Prinsep Street Presbyterian Church in 1956 and gazetted as a national monument in 2000. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.