Skip to Main Content

Dickson Road shophouses : general view


Reproduction Available:

This 1986 photograph shows shophouses, at no. 8, 10 and 12 Dickson Road. Dickson Road is named after Sir John Frederick Dickson, Colonial Secretary in 1890. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore