Macpherson Road, from Jalan Muhibbah, 1992 : general view

The 1992 photograph shows houses 439 - 447, on Macpherson Road. Macpherson Road was named after Colonel Ronald MacPherson, the first Colonial Secretary after the Straits Settlements were separated from the Government of India and became a Crown Colony in 1867. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects
  • Architecture and Landscape>>Streets and Places
  • Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Commercial Buildings
  • MacPherson (Singapore)--Photographs
  • Roads--Singapore--MacPherson--Photographs
  • Shophouses--Singapore--MacPherson--Photographs

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore