Blair Road no. 7 and 9 : exterior [1]

This 1982 photograph shows houses, at no. 7 and 9 Blair Road. The houses feature French windows with wooden shutters on the upper floor. Clothes can be seen hanging outside the window. Blair Road is named after Captain John Blair, who succeeded Captain E.M. Smith as manager of the Tanjong Pagar Dock Company in 1881. Blair Road is in the Tanjong Pagar area. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects
  • Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Residential Buildings
  • Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Commercial Buildings
  • Architecture and Landscape>>Architectural Styles
  • Shophouses--Singapore--Photographs
  • Tanjong Pagar (Singapore)--Photographs

Tags
 

Suggested Pictures