This is a 1995 photograph showing Bukit Timah Road (from Public Utilities Board's Dunearn Depot, southwards). Named after the Bukit Timah hill, Bukit Timah Road was completed in 1845 with access to Kranji. It is the longest road that runs from north to south of Singapore. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.