This 1987 photograph shows a house, at no. 15 Swiss Club Road. The single-storey bungalow features a sloping tile roof and a covered porch. The house has a trim lawn, which can be seen in the foreground. Swiss Club Road is named after the Swiss Club, which was established in 1903. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.