Skip to Main Content

Liang Court carpark, bridge, 1993 : general view


Reproduction Available:

This 1993 photograph shows the old bridge from Liang Court carpark, at Clarke Quay. Clarke Quay is named after Colonel Sir Andrew Clarke, Governor of the Straits Settlements from 1873 to 1875. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects


Suggested Pictures

Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore