Skip to Main Content

Raffles Girls' School entrance stairs : interior [2]

Reproduction Available:

A 1982 photograph showing the entrance stairs of the old Raffles Girls' School at Queen Street. Founded in 1879, Raffles Girls' School moved to Queen Street in 1928 and was relocated to its Anderson Road premises in 1959. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.


Suggested Pictures

Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore