This photograph shows an aerial view of the Singapore harbour and Clifford Pier. Situated on Collyer Quay at the mouth of the Singapore River, Clifford Pier was built between 1927 and 1933. Supreme Court, with its distinctive domed tower and columns, City Hall, St. Andrew's Cathedral, and the Padang (right) and Elgin Bridge (left) are visible in the background. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Dave Barker, 1965