This 1983 photograph shows Ridley Park, from near Tanglin Road junction. It shows a view of a tree-lined road, with street lights. To the right can be seen a partially hidden building, while fences covered with creepers can be seen along both sides of the road. Ridley Park is named for Sir Henry Nicholas Ridley, director of the Botanic Gardens from 1888 - 1911. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.