A 1995 photograph shows a stretch of Cluny Road filled with lush greenery of trees and shrubs, towards Lermit Road and Tanglin Road. Cluny Road is named after Jacob Clunis who was the first harbour pilot and also a blacksmith and shipwright at Telok Ayer in 1847. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.