This 1983 photograph shows Club Street, towards Ramah Street and Cross Street. A row of shophouses can be seen by the side of the road, to the left of the photograph. Club Street was named after the Weekly Entertainment Club, formed in 1891, in the Chinatown area. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.