This is a 1930 group photograph of members of the Singapore Cricket Club outside its first wooden-hut pavilion, established in 1852, located along Connaught Drive and overlooking the Padang. Donated by Tan Suat Hoon and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_664. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Tan Suat Hoon.