This is a black-and-white postcard with a photograph of the Municipal Office, now known as City Hall at St Andrews Road. In 1951, the Municipal Building was renamed City Hall. Date of creation estimated.
The copyrights to the Lim Shao Bin Collection belong to various parties, as declared in the documents; images; letters; etc. kindly shared by Lim Shao Bin. Use and reproduction require written permission.