This picture shows a side view of the Cenotaph War Memorial, which commemorates the sacrifice of the men who perished during World War I and World War II. Photograph donated by Chua Ai Lin and displayed at Heritage Roadshow 2007. Date of creation estimated. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2007. The original work © Chua Ai Lin.
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Monuments
- Events>>Historical Periods>>World War II and Japanese Occupation (1939 - 1945)
- War memorials--Singapore--Photographs
- World War, 1914-1918--Monuments--Singapore—Photographs
- World War, 1939-1945--Monuments--Singapore—Photographs
- Arts>>Architecture>>Architectural structure
- History>>Asia>>Southeast Asia>>Singapore