This 1990 photograph shows the exterior of the original 1930 / 40 Oldham Hall Outhouse at Barker Road. Entrance door and some windows of the building can be seen in the photograph. The road mentioned is near Dunearn Road. Barker Road was named after Municipal Commissioner, Arthur Barker of Barker & Keng Chuan. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.