This is an inverted photograph of Fullerton Building, which was built in 1928 to house the General Post Office and other government departments. The photograph also shows the Malayan Bank Chambers (in the middle) which was demolished in 1999. On the right of the picture is the Hongkong and Shanghai Bank building which was demolished in 1979. Photograph donated by Koh Soo Ngoh and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_474. Title devised by Library staff. Information contributed by Richard Hale.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Koh Soo Ngoh.