This 1993 photograph shows Jalan Kubor (towards North Bridge Road). Two-storey shophouses can be seen on both sides of the road and at the far end. Kubor is Malay for tomb, and named after the nearby Malay cemetery. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.
- Architecture and Landscape>>Streets and Places
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Commercial Buildings
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Residential Buildings
- Roads--Singapore--Interchanges and intersections--Photographs
- Kampong Glam (Singapore)--Photographs