This 1964 photograph shows a team race in progress, at the Yeung Ching Primary School Sports Day. The boys in teams are running barefoot in their individual lanes, with a ball tucked under their arms. Students and other spectators are also seen in the background. Founded in 1906, the school has since been renamed as Yangzheng Primary School. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Kouo Shang-Wei Collection 郭尚慰珍藏. All rights reserved, Family of Kouo Shang-Wei and National Library Board Singapore 2007