This 1995 photograph shows the open ground (south of Bukit Timah Fire Station), at Bukit Timah Road. An unidentified four-storey building is seen featured in this photograph. Named after the Bukit Timah hill, Bukit Timah Road was completed in 1845 with access to Kranji. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.