Shown here in 1995 is a quiet neighbourhood at Kellock Road (towards Zion Road), with vehicles parked under shady trees outside the fenced compounds of houses along the road. Kellock Road was named after Captain J.K. Kellock, who was the Singapore agent for the Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company (P&O), from 1875 - 77. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.