This 1993 photograph shows houses no. 66 and 68 Tembeling Road. The facade features arches on both upper and lower floors The Kuan Im Tng Temple can be seen on the right of the photograph. Tembeling Road was previously known as Lorong 203 East Coast, and renamed in 1933. The road stretches from East Coast Road to Joo Chiat Place. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.