This 1986 photograph shows a brick facade of St. Andrew's School with a beautiful wave pattern. The school is a complex of schools affiliated to the Anglican Church of Singapore, at Graham White Drive on the Woodsville Estate. It comprises St. Andrew's Junior School, St. Andrew's Secondary School and St. Andrew's Junior College. The school was officially opened in July 1940. Date of creation estimated. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.