This 2010 photograph shows the exterior of the Armenian Church, located at no. 60 Hill Street. It shows a view of the steeple, the gable, and the walls of the church. The date 1835 is mounted on the wall just below the roof gable. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Little Red Dot Collection. All rights reserved. National Library Board, 2010