A G.R. Lambert & Co. 1903 photograph of two reservoirs, on Mount Emily (originally known as Bukit Cawa). This piece of land, together with land from nearby Mount Sophia, used to be owned by Charles Robert Prinsep. (Caption source : Toh, p123) Title from publication. Date of creation estimated.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.