This 1993 photograph shows a field at Chinese High School at Bukit Timah Road. The school buildings can be seen at the far end of the field, standing amidst a grove of trees. Chinese High School was founded in 1919 by Mr Tan Kah Kee. It was merged with Hwa Chong Institution in 2005. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.