This is a photograph of a man standing along Queen Elizabeth Walk. In the background is the Fullerton Building, officially opened in 1928, now the Fullerton Hotel. It used to house the General Post Office and other Government offices. Photograph donated by Lam Mui Chin and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_249. Date of creation estimated. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Lam Mui Chin.