This is a 2008 photograph of the Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary at Upper Serangoon Road. Constructed in 1901, the church features Gothic architecture, with its typical use of pointed arches in windows and doorways. It was gazetted as a national monument on 14 January 2005. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Preservation of Monuments Board Singapore 2010