Skip to Main Content

Tembeling Road, east side of Joo Chiat Place junction : general view [1]

Reproduction Available:

This 1993 photograph shows Tembeling Road (east side of Joo Chiat Place junction). Two-storey shophouses line both sides of the road. Tembeling Road was previously known as Lorong 203 East Coast, and renamed in 1933. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.


Suggested Pictures