Skip to Main Content

Gay World side entrance : general view [4]


Reproduction Available:

This is a 1982 photograph depicting the side entrance of Gay World, a popular amusement park in Geylang Lorong 2, also originally known as Happy World when it started in 1936. It was renamed Gay World in 1966. It was the last pre-world war II amusement park to shut down in 2000. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore