This photograph shows a three-storey shophouse occupied by Restaurant Ember along Keong Saik Road. It is a white-and-grey building with louvered windows. The date "1929" can be seen at the top of the building indicating the date when the building was completed. Further down the road is another three-storey shophouse with the date "1939". Title supplied by Donor.
All rights reserved. Anonymous Donor