This 2006 photograph shows a close-up view of the covered Clifford Pier with its multiple large arched beams supporting the roof. The beams are made of steel and are whitewashed. It was built in 1933 to replace Johnston's Pier. Photograph donated by Delicia Tan and displayed at Heritage Roadshow 2007. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2007. The original work © Delicia Tan.