Skip to Main Content

Club Street, towards Ramah Street, from near Club Street T-junction : general view


Reproduction Available:

This 1983 photograph shows Club Street, from near the Club Street T-junction (towards Ramah Street). Shophouses and motor vehicles can be seen in the photograph. Club Street, which is lined with conserved shophouses, was named after the Weekly Entertainment Club, formed in 1891 in the Chinatown area. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects


Suggested Pictures

Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore