This 1982 photograph depicts a general view of the Church of the Sacred Heart, taken from across the street. The photograph shows the columned entrance to the church, and its tall steeple. Located at Tank Road, the Church of the Sacred Heart was founded in 1910 by Father Vincent Gazeau. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.