This 1993 photograph shows house no. 16 Ipoh Lane which dates back to 1930. It was used as extension to the Malay school at Ipoh Lane. Ipoh Lane is named after Ipoh in Malaya. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Residential Buildings
- Architecture and Landscape>>Architectural Styles
- Architecture and Landscape>>Streets and Places
- Single story houses--Singapore--Photographs
- Architecture, Domestic--Singapore--Photographs
- Katong (Singapore)--Photographs