This 1992 photograph shows St. Anthony's Convent on Middle Road. St. Anthony's Convent Primary School and Secondary School moved into their new premises at Bedok North Avenue 4 in 1995 and were renamed as St. Anthony's Canossian Primary School and St. Anthony's Canossian Secondary School. The St. Anthony's Convent building, dated 1886, is still standing today and is gazetted for conservation. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.