This 1992 photograph depicts double-storey shophouses at no. 247 - 231 Lavender Street (southwest side). Officially named in 1858 by residents of the street, Lavender Street connects the junction of Balestier Road and Serangoon Road to the junction of Kallang Road and Crawford Street. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.