This 1982 photograph shows Mohamed Sultan Road, with a view of godowns, towards Martin Road (south side). Located in the Robertson Quay area, Mohamed Sultan Road was officially named in 1898, and is today home to some conserved shophouses and national monuments. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.